Beautiful Church Weddings
easy access just off Hwys 280 & 92 in San Mateo
Our church wedding facilities include a beautiful chapel in a delightful private wooded setting. Let us help you have a memorable wedding! Please call our wedding coordinator at (650) 390-7036 to arrange a showing.
- Beautiful wedding chapel in a natural wooded setting.
- Adjacent reception areas (indoors or outdoors) with kitchen facilities
- Very convenient to the entire Bay Area (just off Hwys 280 & 92). Quick & easy for guests to get here from San Francisco, San Jose or even the East Bay. See Map.
- Plenty of parking both on site and off site if needed.
- Quiet and private. No nearby neighbors or traffic to distract from your event.
- Special facilities are available for on-site cooking or child care.
- Good availability on weekends, weekdays, days, evenings.
- Reasonable prices.
- Crystal Springs United Springs Church
- 2145 Bunker Hill Dr, San Mateo, CA 94402. See Map.
- Wedding Coordinator: Pastor Hee Soon.
- Phone: (650) 390-7036, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are extensive and varied facilities including an intimate chapel (or theatre) with “in the round” seating for over 100 people, a reception room with cooking facilities, private rooms and indoor-outdoor child care & playground facilities. An outdoor reception adjacent the reception room can also be arranged.
Facility Capacity: Main chapel – 125, Fireside Room – indoor capacity 90 (adjacent outdoor areas are also available)
The church is just a three minutes off major Highways 280 and 92 which provide quick access from the entire San Francisco Bay area. On-site and off-site parking is excellent and there are no houses or businesses nearby.
Regular 10 am-12 am Sunday morning worship services take priority. Otherwise, our schedule is usually flexible and we are happy even discuss meeting a last minute need. Please contact the church office to discuss openings that may best fit your event.
As part of the rental package a church member will provide access and remain available to answer questions during all events & rehearsals. Our pastor, organist, child-care attendants, etc., are available for a fee upon request.
In order to help make sure the church remains beautiful a custodial/property deposit will be required. This deposit is used if additional clean-up is needed, church property is destroyed in any way, or the church is not left the way in which it was found. The deposit is refundable AFTER the event.
An initial deposit is required to “reserve your date” and will be deducted from the final payment. The remaining fee must be received one month prior to wedding events. For other events, in less prime times, payments must be received two weeks prior to the date.
Please contact our Wedding Coordinator, Pastor Hee Soon at (650) 390-7036 or by email email@example.com to discuss all arrangements, plans, and service fees for your wedding. You may also contact our church office.
Our Pastor is available for wedding ceremonies but you may also use your own minister. If you do use our Minister she will confer with the Bride & Groom before the wedding to properly prepare them for the ceremony.
We have church pianists available to play for most weddings. However, you may use your own pianist upon approval.
We are open minded and want our visitors to have great fun. However, all events must be well supervised and be consistent with safety, good manners, taste & church philosophy or they will be subject to immediate closure. If there are any questions at all about this policy please discuss them BEFORE the event with our Pastor.